Thursday, September 4, 2008

Logan and Liam...




We were at the Kigar's hanging out last week and Kelly snapped a few pictures of our cute boys. Anthony always asks for Logan (left) and Liam (right), he thinks they are so cool (which they are)! The girls better watch out for those Kigar boys! Aren't they handsome?!... and they are quite charming too! When I was pregnant whenever I came over they'd each find a ball to put under their shirts (to look like me). They used to ask if they could have that baby when he was born... or at least babysit. They were pretty confident they could handle it. They are very funny and great kids! Needless to say, hand-me-downs from them are like gold at our house! So keep 'em coming Kells! Thanks for the great pictures! We sure love you guys! See you soon at the boys' games!

Pictures and posts are coming shortly (we have been busy), but don't forget to read "ANTHONY'S QUOTES" listed down the right side. I add to the top of that list frequently and he is pretty funny! Someday I'll even get the nerve to put up the embarrassing quotes....
Back to work... Over and Out...

p.s. Anthony also finally got a much needed haircut!! Yay! He is a little upset that he can't smell his own hair anymore... weird!

2 comments:

Emily Smith said...

love your pics and you.. xoxoxo me mitch

Unknown said...

I am enjoying your blog. Anthony is a comedian. XXOO Kelly