Monday, September 22, 2008

MY NEW CAR!!

I hope you love my new 2009 white Altima!!
After way to much research and headaches, I am very relieved (mentally and financially) to have actually made a decision and pulled the trigger on a new car! I was so nervous to change from a SUV to a car and thought I would not like it, which is probably why I had such a hard time making a decision. But I am happy with my purchase (actually lease) and definitely feel that this was the best deal and fit for me. It is almost 2 days old and so far, I don't miss my Pilot at all (granted I still have it and haven't attempted to move any large objects with my car)... HaHa! It is so much fun to drive! It feels so light and quick and easy to handle. It has lots of fun features that even Anthony appreciates! Such as, the intelligent key (meaning I never use it, just keep it in my bag), an Ipod connection, a sunroof and a very sporty, cool look inside and out. The pictures don't do it justice, but the chrome trim is nice and the color is beautiful! Thanks to everyone who voted and helped me with the decision!

8 comments:

The Genta Family said...

Cute Car Em! I'm sure the gas mileage will be lots better and I'm glad Anthony likes it too!

Unknown said...

That is one HOT car! Congrats girl. I wouldn't miss the SUV either. I hate mine. LUCKY YOU!!!

Stephanie said...

Wow!! I absolutely love your new car. Congrats on your new purchase you lucky girl.

Marquardson Family said...

Emily,
It's so great to see your blog! You look so happy! Your son is just adorable! Three is a crazy age, but worth every moment! I love your new car by the way! Tell your family I said hello! Take care!

My Barratt Family said...

I love it Em! It is beautiful...

The Genta Family said...

Enjoy the new car smell while it lasts! I love the color!

A.S. said...

Your car is pretty.....pretty much not a TOYOTA!!! Do you know what feeds your cute fat nephew and what will send him to college? TOYOTAS!!! If every customer was like you, I would HAVE TO have a job (probably a mlm), cut out coupons, and wear all of yours and Anthony’s hand me downs. I hope you sleep at night.

Emily Smith said...

The car is almost 2 weeks old and I still love it! It is easy and light and quick. Very fun! My payments are about $120 less than the pilot and I'm getting ridiculous gas mileage! I've only filled it once, and I do a lot of driving!

And sorry to the Scott's for not getting the Camry, but they gave me such a deal on this car and added all the upgrades (sunroof, alloy wheels, trim...) that I love and couldn't get with the Camry... Boo Hoo! I tried! Somehow I just don't think that Warner would have benefited from me buying a car from a FL Toyota dealership.... Wish we were closer! I would definitely torture Brandon with all of my car business!!
Love you guys! Especially the little fat one!