Monday, September 15, 2008

And the saga begins...

I guess I figured I would eventually have to face the "Mom's house/Dad's house" war, I just didn't think it would be at the age of 3. The smart little sh*%@ said twice over the weekend:

"Mommy, if you don't stop telling me to clean up my toys all day, I'm not going to come to your house."

It was the tone of voice that got me... very sweet and slow and matter of fact, like he was really giving me a real ultimatum. You know, exactly how I speak to him. He also informed me that Dad has more money because he lets him buy whatever big toys he wants at the store, not just one from the dollar isle. He said, "You're going to have to get more money."

Of course I replied to both appropriately and nicely, but it took a lot of will power to do so. Is this going to be the story of my life for the next 15 + years??? Ultimatums and requests for money??? Oh boy!

GRRRRRR!

3 comments:

A.S. said...

That Antone is a little shit, isn't he! Warner's told to sleep in the garge when he can't pick up after himslef! lol I guess you'll have to make more money and get a maid. Ha Ha

Love to blog makeover!

A.S. said...

Wow, just read my post. Guess I didn't proof read that before posting, sorry. (Garage, himself)

I love your blog makeover!!!

The Genta Family said...

Ha, ha. I love it.... In other words, he's just like him mom!

Love ya!