Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Funny Story


First a little background... this is Mitch's car... I think we can all agree that although it is lovely, it's just plain small! Anthony loves to sit in it and help him wash it and on a good day, sit with him while he backs it out of the driveway. Since the back seat (yes, it's there if you look hard enough) is only big enough for an expensive, special order car seat, Anthony's never actually rode in it but would really like to. Anyway... the story goes like this:
We are at Mitch's house and Anthony is out in the street riding bikes with his friend Matthew (almost 5) from across the street. Matthew is riding a big boy bike and Anthony's is small with training wheels. He says, "My bike is little because I'm just learning, it's just a practice bike. When I get bigger I'll have a big boy bike like Matthew." When they finish riding we go to park his bike in the garage and he says, "Hey! Mitch's car is little, just like my bike!! It must be his "practice car"!" HaHaHaHa! "Mommy, when will Mitch get big enough to have a big boy car?"
I don't know Anthony....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you've left this one wide open for comments. I have to admit it's tempting, even for me. ha ha
C--