Monday, September 8, 2008

Safe and Sound..

WHEW!!! As you can see on the map below, it looks like we are in the clear from Hurricane Ike! Thanks for thinking of us! I've had many calls and e-mails from friends and family in Utah, so I just wanted to give you all a little update to let you know that we aren't in any danger at this point.... (Sorry Cuba and Louisiana!)
*For those of you who don't know, I'm in Boca Raton, FL which is just below the lake (Okeechobee) shown on the map and all the way on the east coast. Yes, I live 5 minutes from the beach! ; - )


I have much more fun and exciting things to show and tell about from the last couple of weeks, so I promise to get them posted soon!
So much to blog, so little time!!... So back to work I go....

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I'm glad to see you are surviving another hurricane scare. I went through one hurricane in Alabama. I thought it was fun, but I'm a little wierd like that. It has to be different when it is constant concern. I like the update though. I was wondering if the path was going to effect you.

cindy gallagher said...

testing sign in.