Thursday, October 2, 2008

What we are up to and MY NEW BUSINESS!

Hi all!
I just want to apologize for my "POSTING DELINQUENCIES". I will catch you all up soon. For now I have been loving my new car, swamped at work, and busy playing with Anthony and Mitch. I had a little ear infection and Anthony has had a little cold. Besides that, I have been filling my very small amount of spare time with growing my new online business. This has been very exciting for me and I hope to soon be bringing in the big bucks! If I haven't had a chance to speak to you about it yet, expect a little e-mail explanation soon, or feel free to ask. It is a perfect way to bring in some easy (and decent) income with no overhead, inventory or products to sell! Why couldn't I have found it sooner??!!

I'll leave you with a few Anthony quotes:

"I love myself... And I just want to fart on somebody!" This was at the dinner table.

"Mom!!, I'm frigging out!! I just found another Dolphins new jersey in my closet!!" For the record - "frigging" is NOT an acceptable word and I don't know where it came from, however, it is still pretty funny! I've never heard him say that before... and there was so much dramatic enthusiasm it was very hard not to laugh, but rest assured he didn't see it! What he found was the same jersey (or as he says, "new jersey" ha ha!) that I keep putting away in different locations because I'm tired of seeing it on the floor.

4 comments:

A.S. said...

For your information, Warner and I "frig" out all the time! lol

Remember when we would cringe every time mom started a new MLM? Let's see there was the stamps, and Lipsense, next Avon, let’s not forget ACN, after that was Finders Key Purse... what am I missing? HMMM, now look who's the little miss MULTI-LEVEL-MARKETING QUEEN! HA HA HA!

Sorry, I have to give you a hard time. Don't worry, Brandon's home tonight, I'll call in and listen to the pitch!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Emily Smith said...

Go ahead and poke fun if you wish... I'll start posting my checks on my blog for you to make fun of! Hee Hee! Then we'll see who's "Frigging Out"! Love you, B&$#@*!

The Genta Family said...

Anthony is hilarious! His attitude reminds me of someone we know!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Emily, you're going to do so well with this company...I know it! I personally made over $1451 in my first 9 DAYS. Once you get going, it starts snowballing...you'll see.
=)