Friday, October 10, 2008

Warner Update - 6 Months Old

My sweet and funny adorable nephew, Warner, is 6 months old! I can't believe it! He looks a lot like his Mommy (my sister - Abbie) and a little like his Dad (Brandon), a little like Anthony, (who also looked like Abbie), and a lot like Grandma Smith, which makes us want to squeeze him all the more! I'm dying to get my hands on him at Christmas! I saw him when the day after he was born (in April) and again at the beginning of June. But he will have grown so much by the time I kiss his cute face in December. I'm so glad he likes to listen to Anthony and me talk and sing on the phone. His belly laugh melts my heart! Anthony talks about him everyday and always has a stash of things to send to "Baby Warner". We sure love you and miss you little fat guy!








Happy Half-Birthday Warner!!!

2 comments:

A.S. said...

Sister, I love this post! You are so nice to post about my cute little guy on your blog! He misses you guys too! He loves the packages. Might I add, he looks dashing in the grey shirt you gave him. He also likes to look at Anthony's pictures on the fridge. I actually looked at tickets today, to come in Jan... how you feel about that?
Also, your blog tells me you posted this on frid. It showed up in my reader box, today. What the crap?
Love you!

Stephanie said...

He is adorable! That was so sweet of you to do such a nice tribute for your handsome nephew. And I have to agree with you that he does look like his mommy.