Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Splash Adventure Water Park

On Saturday we went to this great little water park right down the street from our house. We met my friend Tiffany and her husband Aaron and there two little girls, Mila and Ellie there. My friend Candace also came (who I just reunited with after about 7 years when I ran into her at Anthony's school with her little 3 year old boy, Kevin). And then Emily, Gene and Julia met us as well, so it was quite a party... I should also mention that while we were splashin' and slidin', Mitch was removing mulch and bushes and laying a pallet of new sod in his yard. It looks so nice and gives us much more soccer/baseball/football space. Yay! Thanks Bubbs!

First, the never ending "Mean Mother" sunscreen battle... and we're off!

This is Candace, Kevin and Anthony in the first picture and Aaron, Mila and Ellie in the second. Oh, and by the way, Candace is 8.5 months pregnant and such a good sport! I had no intention of going down any slides since Anthony is big enough to go on his own, but since Candace did, I really had no excuses... Thanks a lot! Oh well, it was fun anyway... even if I did look like a big fool!

Round ONE:

"Ride Em' Cowgirl!"... Yes, this would be the foolishness I was referring to...

Anthony was just plain crazy and would do anything to make it a bit more daring!

The clouds rolled by for a minute, but no rain on our parade! Julia took a little rest to soak up the rays..

And that's a wrap... It was a great day with lots of fun friends!!

No comments: