Friday, August 22, 2008

A visit from Martine, Sam and Charlie...

We had a very nice weekend with my friend Martine and her 2 cute boys in town from Connecticut (2 weeks ago)! It was fun to see her since it had been about 6 years or so and we had a lot to catch up on. The boys had a blast, and Martine and I picked up where we left off like it was only yesterday that we were single, childless, working at Max's together and hangin' out in South Beach... My charming Mitch was sweet as ever (as usual), he put together a little BBQ for us while we took the boys to Boomers. He made hot dogs, hamburgers, corn, salad and of course, a veggie burger! And as you can see from the pictures, he also tired out the boys nicely! What a good sport! Thanks babe, you are the best! And thank you Martine for making time for us, I know you had a lot to do in a short trip! It was great to see you! It definitely won't be another 6 years before we get together again!!





2 comments:

Petersons said...

I'm glad you found me :) I put you on my blog list. I love blogs, I love keeping up with everyone! Sure makes it more easy!

Petersons said...

Hey, Joslyn made her blog public again...so just go to mine and click on her link. She's so cute!