Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just venting...

"Sometimes you're the windshield...
......and sometimes you're the BUG."

I'm feeling a bit like "the bug" this week...
This is my wish:

I would like to have more time with Anthony,
more time with Mitch,
more time for work,
more time to SLEEP,
more time to maintain my home (aka - clean, laundry, grocery shop, organize, pay bills etc...)
more time to catch up with & be a good friend to my friends,
and perhaps just one second to not have anything to do...

perhaps then I would feel slightly more in control of my life.

Sounds a bit unattainable, which I guess explains my frustration and sense of "drowning". Yes, I'm being a bit dramatic, but the pressure is starting to wear on me. I do much better when I don't think about it and just carry on, one day at a time thinking only of the blessings int my life (which are many, and wonderful)! I will work on staying positive and only worrying about the things I can control and not think about the rest...
"Ignorance IS Bliss."
!!!

Ok, sorry to vent, but it must work, because I'm feeling a "libba-bit" (a famous Anthony quote) better already. I really am very happy and love my life, so I'm not complaining, just wishing for more time to "love" all the aspects of my life instead of rushing through them like a maniac on a schedule that is grossly over the allotted hours in any day. I'm sure I'm not alone on this... so for all of you who can relate: Just breath in and out and think of things that make you happy... Yes, just like the "Sound of Music" song, "These are a few of my favorite things". Then just keep smiling!... We can take a few lessons from these "Grinners" (Anthony, Warner, Asher & JoJo):


Who's not smiling now??? CHEESE!!!

3 comments:

The Seares said...

wow I am starting to feel a little left out.. no pics of jojo :( hahaha just kidding sister! I know i am the slacker not sending any pics... I will soon i promise! Of my new hair and my darling friend whitney who i will be moving in with soon (hopefully!) anyway, loved the venting always good to do. Love you, miss you xoxo

Emily Smith said...

Sorry Jo, Love you! Be careful what you wish for... the post has a new addition. Also, I have had a "brithday tribute" for you in drafts for a month... And for the record.. you are in lots of previous posts and slideshows! Send me pictures! xoxo!

Jill Bowcutt said...

Oh gosh I hear ya. Thanks though, I feel much better after reading this. Will you vent for me tomorrow too?