Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mitchell's Birthday... but who's counting...

A BIRTHDAY MONTH!...
Our month long celebration included 1 Hibachi dinner, 2 pool BBQ's, 2 trips to South Beach, 2 massages, a facial for Mitch and mani/pedi for me, lots of friends, and more meals and desserts than either of us would like to admit to.

Mitch - You are so cool! You had as many kids show up to your birthday party as Anthony did! I guess that makes it appropriate to use one of our favorite lines: "Grow up!" Just kidding of course! I love your birthday, but never want you to grow up! Your youthful spirit and energy is so contagious and addictive to everyone that knows you! We just can't get enough! Thanks for always making me (and many other people) smile all the time! Thanks for your positive attitude and motivating encouragement in all aspects of my life! Thank you for being Anthony's "best friend" and for reminding me that he is 3, not 15, and needs to be given some slack and gently coaxed into doing chores and eating by playing silly games. Thank you for being so loving and sweet. You are always extremely generous and thoughtful! I hope you know I appreciate all you do!
Thank you for being serious and sincere.... Thank you for being easy going, relaxed and silly!.... And thank you for knowing when to be each! I know, it sounds exhausting!
Thank you for being my best friend and biggest fan. Thank you for being my partner and always wanting me to succeed at everything I do and believing I can! Thank you for loving our "family time" and always (ok - usually) wanting to include Anthony in everything we do. Thank you for being almost as proud of him as I am! And thank you for being so tolerant with us both! You are a wonderful and amazing man and we are both lucky to have you in our lives! I love you very much! xoxooo!
I hope you got everything your heart desired (that I can afford)! I wish you a year of happiness, success, health, fun and mostly full of ME! I love you babe! "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" for the last time until next year!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Emily, you are such a hot little mamma! Your boyfriend is such a handsome guy and he seems like a such great guy too. I am happy for you!