Thursday, July 24, 2008

Delayed Reaction... But we are back...


Ok people, we have some catching up to do... a months worth actually. A lot of things can happen in a month... nothing overly exciting to anyone except me, but this is my blog none the less... So here it goes... Soon to be posted (by tomorrow for sure) are pictures and commentary, (sheerly for the entertainment value)...... I figure since my sister is so clever on her blog, I must be a bit competitive, although typically that's not our nature (with each other anyway) since we are so different and rarely in life have wanted to do the same things, and therefore can not compete. I guess only our childhood friends can appreciate this as we have come a long way and are now best friends. We are also and sort of in the same "motherhood" type of boat and consequently have much more in common... And in fact, she could be winning the competition (for now) of the cutest grandchild (there are only 2) since Warner does a lot of sleeping and all kids are cute when they sleep, and Anthony on the other hand, spends a lot more time being bossy and mouthy (yes, we could still swear he belongs to Abbie) than he does sleeping, and therefore is not always so cute....
Wow! I just got way off subject, sorry! ....as I was saying, this is my blog and you can expect the following updates on us fairly soon:
Fourth of July, Mitchell's Birthday, and a few silly and cute pictures and stories that I have collected.... I hope the suspense doesn't kill anyone...
To Be Continued....
By the way, you are all slackers for not giving me your e-mail addresses to invite! Please comment with your e-mail so I can add you to the "guest list"... we are about to go private... For those of you who did, THANKS!

No comments: