Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Stay Tuned! More Updates Coming....

(This is the real Anthony!)

Stay tuned... Utah pictures and stories coming soon... (hopefully tomorrow)!!
We had a great trip! Mitch survived Utah, and Utah survived Mitch! Whew! Anthony, sadly, didn't want to come home! And believe it or not, as exhausted as everyone was from chasing him around and following his direct orders and demanding requests, they said he was welcome to come back... next time for a shorter visit. Ha Ha Ha! He is very "intense" as my mom says. It requires a lot of energy just to be in the same room as he is in. But I'm sure these "difficult" traits will prove to make him a successful adult, so I will continue to look at the bright side of having a brilliant, rotten, demanding and inquisitive 3 year old.... Oh, and did I mention CUTE???!!!

2 comments:

A.S. said...

We loved having you 3 here! I must say though, ALL 3 of you are a little high maintenance and you only encourage each others maintenance. None the less you are always welcome to come back and stay. Next time I'll have a chicken in the fridge and I'll take my showers first! Ha Ha

Jill Bowcutt said...

Em, don't take this crap from her. Next time you're staying with me. Besides, maybe then your "host" won't have you on such a demanding schedule. So then we can hang out ! I'm sure sad we missed you guys :(