Sunday, June 29, 2008

Our Florida Summer Weekends


Anthony and Kyler in the pool... (actually the hot tub, it's just not hot).

Friends and neighbors...

A huge and bright green iguana right on my house!!!

A good running jump!

A not so good, but very funny nose dive! I wasn't even looking, but turned just in time!

Oh, ya! I'm getting some R & R too! I'm just happy that you can't tell from the picture that I have a good 1/4" thick layer of SPF50 on!

Anthony was doing a little yard work... and yep, there's Mitch getting his R & R reading the paper in his new lounge chair. I don't think he has nearly enough sun screen on!

Silly cute boys... probably playing space shuttle or rocket.

We do try to be a little productive and get in a little work out. We took the jogging stroller out on Sunday and Anthony insisted that he would run with us. He actually lasted a lot longer than I thought. He ran full speed for a couple of blocks... then he gets distracted by frogs or lizards or dogs, so we threw him in the stroller. He loves to mimic my stretching moves too, that's pretty funny, especially with his moaning sound effects!

And finally.... home for A NAP! I have no idea why he chose to go to sleep with the giraffe on his head. Don't worry, I checked to be sure he had an air-hole. I don't think he budged for 2 hours!

No comments: